Water & Flood Damage Clean Up
Water damage restoration is a service that requires immediate attention. That’s why ServiceMaster of the Northern Neck and ServiceMaster Restoration Services are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our quick response time reduces your suffering and can help save you money.
Our professionals use advanced products, procedures, and equipment to ensure ultimate cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
The water and flood damage recovery process includes the following steps:
Inspection and Assessment
Drying: Air Movement
Water Damage Emergency Tips
- Blot or mop excess water.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying.
- Wipe excess water from furniture.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and carpeting.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstered cushions for even drying.
- Leave wet fabrics in place.
- Use your home vacuum to remove water.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures (if ceiling is wet).
- Leave books, magazines, or any colored items on wet carpet or floor.
- Use TV’s or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors.