“The clean you expect. The service you deserve.”
From start to satisfaction, we will demonstrate our difference by the way we care for you and your home. We know that doing the best technical job is expected.
What we do is, provide a remarkable service experience that leaves you feeling that your home was the most important stop of our day.
- Capet & Area Rugs
- Deep House Wide Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Upholstered Furniture
- Hoarding Cleanup
- Window Cleaning
Gratitude | Problem Resolution | Response | Consistency
Live person answering the phone 24/7/365 leaving customers comfortable and confident that we can handle their home cleaning needs.
It is important to treat customer concerns with urgency. While you may not be able to solve every issue within a day, it’s important to communicate daily with customers experiencing an issue. Keeping them informed ensures they don’t start worrying about our ability to fix problems.
By following ServiceMaster Clean-designed processes, we can ensure consistent service delivery. By using ServiceMaster Clean products, we can deliver consistent results while also knowing that there is a team of experts ready to address any unforeseen issues.
ServiceMaster follows a Six-Step process to resolve a customer's problem:
- Listen and Log – listen carefully; repeat and record; never interrupt.
- Show Empathy – try to see the situation through customer’s eyes.
- Assure and Own – don’t make excuses; handle the issue quickly.
- Agree on Resolution – offer options; find common ground.
- Confirm Next Step – confirm who, what, where and when.
- Close the Loop – confirm resolution; measure satisfaction.